Other Puzzle Related Sites
If you enjoy Terry Stickels' work, you may also want to visit these sites:
- An Optical Illusion offers a new optical illusion image, video or animation each and every day (Monday through Friday).
- The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Support and services are available through our 77-chapter network and information is available 24/7 online at www.alz.org or by calling our Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.
- Puzzle Games - A collection of free online puzzle games.
- SudokuFun.com - Pit your web sudoku puzzle solving skills against the rest of the world in our free sudoku speed challenge
- DEMCO, Inc - Terry’s puzzles on bookmarks from the largest library supply company in the US.
- Syvum Brain Teasers and Math Puzzles - a good collection of brainteasers and math puzzles
- Drexel University Math Forum - Everything from puzzles to help with math - a first rate site
- Cool Math Sites - a listing of numerous math and puzzle sites
- Discovery Education Brain Boosters - good assortment of brainteasers
- Boggler Puzzles Galore
- Base Conversion - site dedicated to different number bases
- Puzzle Soup - rebus puzzles contributed from people all over the world
- Cryptogram Maker - make your own cryptograms
- Brain Bashers - cross section of all kinds of puzzles
- Puzzle.dse.nl - clever math puzzles
- Cubic Sequences - neat site for cubic equations and sequences
- GRE Vocabulary - great vocabulary fun with some challenging words
- The Phrontistery - definitions of words you didn't know even existed
- MathProblems.info - excellent math problems by Michael Shackleford
- Nick’s Mathematical Puzzles - for serious math lovers. Puzzles at the higher levels
- The Anagram Dictionary - wonderful list of hundreds of anagrams
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences - every sequence you can imagine plus you can build your own . . . from the wonderful mind of N.J.A. Sloane - one of my favorite sites to visit
- Outrageous Number Crunchers - a list of some great number crunching tools
- MoreWords.com - a dictionary of crossword and Scrabble words
- zillions-of-games.com - first class PC gaming system - a myriad of games
- American Crossword Tournaments - Directed by New York Times Crossword Puzzle Editor Will Shortz, this is the nation's oldest and largest crossword competition.
- Sunday Crosswords - Featuring the Sunday crosswords of Merle Reagle (hand made for your enjoyment)
- National Puzzler's League - The website of The National Puzzlers’ League
- USA WEEKEND - Featuring Frame Games
- KING FEATURES- Featuring Stickelers
- Puzz.com- IQ tests, puzzles, trivia, games and more
- Critical Thinking Press & Software- Featuring Brain Stretchers
- Eyetricks.com - optical illusions, brain teasers, games, 3D images and other mind teasing oddities
- CrossDown.com - The crossword development software for professionals and amateurs alike
- Puzzling World of Barry R. Clarke - Stimulate your brain with original brain teasers
- Rudy Rucker - Mathematician and author of 26 books
- Livewire Puzzles- Specialists in the production and sales of wire disentanglement puzzles
- International High IQ Society - Try a free IQ test from this global IQ society
- Aha! Puzzles - Lloyd King's puzzles and games
- Gamepuzzles.com - Kadon Enterprises, Inc., an online gallery of games and puzzles
- Mathpuzzle.com - An abundance of recreational math games
- Michael Michalko - Creative thinking and problem solving tools including ThinkerToys and ThinkPak
- Puzzlers Paradise - A collection of mind boggling puzzles for all ages
- Puzzle This - Specializing in puzzles of the mental disentanglement variety
- Yoogi Games - Logic, puzzle and word games suitable for kids and adults
- AARP - Visit the games area of this magazine web site for puzzles, brain teasers and more
- Scott Kim - Designer of visual thinking puzzles for web and print
- American Mathematical Society - A variety of mathematical resources
- The Mathematical Association of America - Another source for mathematical information
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics - A great teacher's mathematical resource
- Alphametic Maker - create your own alphametic ( also known as cryptarithms ) where numbers replace letters in word addition problems.
- Puzzle Me This - puzzles, games, puzzle books, and curiously intriguing brainteasers.
- Dover Publications - books, clip-art, puzzles, magic, and other wonderful stuff.
- Jerry Slocum - undisputed king of mechanical puzzles.
- Puzzle Box World - These people make beautiful Japanese puzzle boxes.
- Cubic Dissection - Fascinating objects in fine wood.
- 123 Greetings - Greeting card puzzles and other greeting card treats.
- 3-D Models - Create, view on screen and build polyhedra with this amazing software
- Dot to Dot - What will you see when you connect the Dots?
- SudokuPuzz - Many more Sudoku puzzles.
- Cut the Knot - A site is for teachers, parents and students who seek engaging mathematics
- Math Magic - a web site devoted to original mathematical recreations
- Physics Homework Help - a web site devoted help with Physics homework - great.
- Frame Games on Government site - a government website for kids with my Frame Games.
- The Age of Puzzles - A Colorful Journey through Endless Patterns of Quick Wits
- Spidron Planar Figures - The Spidron is a planar figure consisting of two alternating sequences of isosceles triangles
- Geometry, Surfaces, Curves, Polyhedra - See these amazing geometrical shapes by Paul Bourke.