Puzzle Related Sites
If you enjoy
Terry Stickels' work, you may also want to visit these sites:
- An Optical
Illusion offers a new optical illusion image, video or
animation each and every day (Monday through Friday).
- The Alzheimer's Association is the
leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and
research. Support and services are available through our 77-chapter
network and information is available 24/7 online at www.alz.org
or by calling our Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.
Games - A collection of free online puzzle games.
- Pit your web sudoku puzzle solving skills against the rest of the
world in our free sudoku speed challenge
- DEMCO, Inc - Terry’s puzzles on
bookmarks from the largest library supply company in the US.
Brain Teasers and Math Puzzles - a good collection of
brainteasers and math puzzles
- Drexel University Math Forum -
Everything from puzzles to help with math - a first rate site
- Cool Math Sites - a listing of
numerous math and puzzle sites
- Discovery Education Brain Boosters
- good assortment of brainteasers
- Base Conversion - site dedicated
to different number bases
Soup - rebus puzzles contributed from people all over the
Maker - make your own cryptograms
Bashers - cross section of all kinds of puzzles
- Puzzle.dse.nl - clever math puzzles
Sequences - neat site for cubic equations and sequences
- GRE Vocabulary - great
vocabulary fun with some challenging words
Phrontistery - definitions of words you didn't know even
- excellent math problems by Michael Shackleford
- Nick’s Mathematical Puzzles - for
serious math lovers. Puzzles at the higher levels
- The Anagram Dictionary - wonderful
list of hundreds of anagrams
On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences - every sequence
you can imagine plus you can build your own . . . from the wonderful
mind of N.J.A. Sloane - one of my favorite sites to visit
- Outrageous Number Crunchers - a
list of some great number crunching tools
- a dictionary of crossword and Scrabble words
- first class PC gaming system - a myriad of games
Crossword Tournaments - Directed by New York Times
Crossword Puzzle Editor Will Shortz, this is the nation's
oldest and largest crossword competition.
Crosswords - Featuring the Sunday crosswords of
Merle Reagle (hand made for your enjoyment)
Puzzler's League - The website of The National
- USA WEEKEND - Featuring
- KING FEATURES-
- Puzz.com- IQ tests,
puzzles, trivia, games and more
- Critical Thinking Press &
Software- Featuring Brain Stretchers
- optical illusions, brain teasers, games, 3D images and
other mind teasing oddities
- The crossword development software for professionals and
- Puzzling World of Barry R. Clarke
- Stimulate your brain with original brain teasers
- Rudy Rucker -
Mathematician and author of 26 books
- Livewire Puzzles-
Specialists in the production and sales of wire
High IQ Society - Try a free IQ test from this
global IQ society
Puzzles - Lloyd King's puzzles and games
- Kadon Enterprises, Inc., an online gallery of games and
- Mathpuzzle.com - An
abundance of recreational math games
- Michael Michalko -
Creative thinking and problem solving tools including
ThinkerToys and ThinkPak
Paradise - A collection of mind boggling puzzles
for all ages
This - Specializing in puzzles of the mental
- Yoogi Games - Logic,
puzzle and word games suitable for kids and adults
- Visit the games area of this magazine web site for puzzles,
brain teasers and more
Kim - Designer of visual thinking puzzles for web
- American Mathematical Society
- A variety of mathematical resources
- The Mathematical Association of
America - Another source for mathematical
- National Council of Teachers of
Mathematics - A great teacher's mathematical
- Alphametic Maker -
create your own alphametic ( also known as cryptarithms )
where numbers replace letters in word addition problems.
Me This - puzzles, games, puzzle books, and
curiously intriguing brainteasers.
Publications - books, clip-art, puzzles, magic, and
other wonderful stuff.
- Jerry Slocum -
undisputed king of mechanical puzzles.
Box World - These people make beautiful Japanese
Dissection - Fascinating objects in fine wood.
- 123 Greetings - Greeting
card puzzles and other greeting card treats.
Models - Create, view on screen and build polyhedra
with this amazing software
to Dot - What will you see when you connect the Dots?
- SudokuPuzz - Many more
the Knot - A site is for teachers, parents and
students who seek engaging mathematics
- Math Magic - a web
site devoted to original mathematical recreations
Homework Help - a web site devoted help with
Physics homework - great.
- Frame Games on Government site
- a government website for kids with my Frame Games.
Age of Puzzles - A Colorful Journey through Endless
Patterns of Quick Wits
Planar Figures - The Spidron is a planar figure
consisting of two alternating sequences of isosceles
- Geometry, Surfaces, Curves, Polyhedra
- See these amazing geometrical shapes by Paul Bourke.